Daniele Concepts was established in 2007 and is owned by the young, talented and creative fashion designer Daniele Naude.
Being a professional fashion designer Daniele had mainly focussed on the exclusive design of stunning garments for Bridal, Evening and Cocktail wear as well as exclusive collections for Boutiques and Fashion Shows. Professional in-house patternmaking as well as creation of these garments along with Daniele's stunning designs have lead Daniele Concepts down a road of success and a reputation of high quality and standards, reliability and professionalism in all areas.
Daniele Concepts has from 2010 also expanded our services to include the provision of multiple other services and products to our clients by partnering with highly esteemed and professional service providers.
Our full range of services now include:
Fashion Design, Dressmaking and Patternmaking for the following:
- Bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses
- Evening and formal wear for year-end functions, matric farewells and more
- Cocktail dresses for all special occasions and events
- Costume design and creation for themed functions and other productions
- Maternity wear for both formal and casual occasions
- Casual wear for all styles and seasons
- Exclusive Collections for Boutiques & Fashion Shows
Other services include:
- Affordable, high quality designer garment rentals and alterations for bridal, evening and cocktail wear.*
- “Tippy Toes” Baby Bedroom Range (Available on special order only. Catelogue will be available online soon)
- Corporate and promotional clothing supply, creation and branding. Please note that our catalogue will be available online soon.
- Specialised and high quality garment embroidery, screen printing and pad printing.
- Practical and ceative sewing and fashion design courses and workshops
We have also partnered with esteemed, reliable and professional providers of the following services:
- Makeup Artists
- Hair Stylists
- Wedding Planners
- Event Planners
- Venue Owners
- Spa Owners
- Jewellers (Both Real and Costume Jewellery)
- Image Consultants
- Nail Technicians
- Special Occasion Stationary Suppliers (Invites, etc)
- Special Occasion Gift Suppliers
- Modelling Agents and Schools